The Appleton is pleased to present the third annual Appleton Studio Art Showcase, highlighting artwork created by adults and children from June 2019–May 2020 in the Appleton art classes, camps, and workshops. If you have — or will have — artwork created at the Appleton during this timeframe, you are eligible to submit your work. All ages are invited to participate! Here’s how:
- Select 1–5 pieces of artwork created from June 2019-May 2020 in an Appleton art class, camp or workshop.
- Mat or mount all 2D artwork (matting can be construction paper, but not plain paper but NO FRAMES).
- Label each artwork ON THE FRONT with the artist’s name, age (if under 18), medium used, class/workshop name and teacher’s name.
- Provide a master list of all the artwork being submitted.
- Drop off artwork and master list from April 20-May 1, 2020 via the Security Entrance at the rear of the museum.
For questions, contact Hollis Mutch.